Successfully delivering permanent and contract talent demands for several key disciplines across four locations
Somo Global is one of the fastest growing digital product agencies in the UK with offices also based in the US and Colombia. They help their clients design and build user centric, scalable and sleek designed digital products using fully agile scrum teams.
Due to high planned growth throughout 2021, Somo partnered with SyncD to help facilitate this increase in hiring across all areas of the business including Tech, Design and Product.
- To provide recruitment delivery expertise to their established talent acquisition function.
- Work alongside multiple senior stakeholders to support the growth of their teams.
- Help improve interviewing processes and shorten overall time to hire.
- Hire across permanent and contract vacancies in London, Washington DC, Charleston NC as well as Medellin in Colombia.
Embedding Two of our SyncD Talent Partners seamlessly within Somo’s talent function to immediately support the delivery of the increasing vacancies. A proactive focus on understanding the company culture at Somo was required to continue to protect their brand as they entered a period of high growth.
A specific focus on historically difficult hires especially across UX Design and Engineering as well as filling vacancies in the US.
The team built relationships with senior stakeholders across multiple disciplines to understand their requirements, they also took the time to understand the problems that needed solving to competently hire in increasingly competitive UK and US tech markets.
To utilise our teams’ many years of recruitment experience and vast network of contacts to make speedy freelance hires across Engineering and Design.
2 Talent Partners
Design, Product, Engineering and Delivery
- Delivered 45 hires, made up of 25 freelance and 20 permanent hires across Tech, Product and Design
- International hiring across multiple locations including London, Washington DC, Charleston and Colombia
- Played a integral role to the overall 27% growth of the business during our 6 month engagement
2 – 7 Clerkenwell Green
SyncD – A Futureheads Company | Registered in England and Wales under the company registration number: 06981893 | Member of APSCo 102390