Enabling accelerated growth through employer brand elevation within software engineering communities in order to successfully appoint multiple new hires.
1 Talent Partner
Data, Product & Engineering
Livi is a digital health start-up on a mission to improve the UK’s health sector. With the business experiencing rapid growth, they needed to expand their product and engineering teams.
With an established talent acquisition team in Sweden, Livi appointed SyncD as their London-based talent partner to attract and secure talent. The key hires required included Software Engineers capable of solving complex tech problems for their innovative products and services.
SyncD deployed an embedded Talent Partner and an Account Director to support Livi in their hiring objectives.
From the initial discovery sessions, it was clear that the team wanted to keep the bar high with talent from high-growth tech businesses, so we developed sourcing strategies to meet and surpass these expectations.
One of the critical requirements was to attract and engage with full-stack Java engineers who had experience in asynchronous programming; we worked closely with their existing team of engineers to gain a deeper understanding of this technical discipline. Our Talent Partner successfully approached and attracted passive candidates who were not actively looking for opportunities.
- Deliver permanent hires across software engineering, product analysis, product management and product design
- Help raise Livi’s profile in London’s software engineering community
- Support hiring processes in the London office
- We made 13 successful hires across software engineering, analytics, product management and design
- Provided Livi with insight and a market map to support the continuous hiring of full-stack Java engineers in the future
2 – 7 Clerkenwell Green
SyncD – A Futureheads Company | Registered in England and Wales under the company registration number: 06981893 | Member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) 102390