Successfully delivering talent to drive recovery and growth after Covid-19 across all core areas of the business.
Account Director & Senior Talent Partner
Data, Design, Engineering, Product & Strategy
Kin + Carta are a technology, data and experience consultancy that believes in using business as a force for good.
What was planned as an exciting year with the launch of the K+C brand in February 2020, this was curtailed with the interuption of Covid-19 presenting several challenges resulting in redundancies and projects being postponed. However, 2021 began with optimism and renewed belief with multiple project wins resulting in growth across all areas of the business.
With the market offering increased confidence, K+C needed reinforcements to handle the volume of hires been requested from the increased project demands. The Head of Talent required experienced Talent Partners to support across Engineering and the rest of the business units.
- Successfully deliver multiple permanent hires across Engineering, Product, Data and Strategy.
- Reduce the reliance on external agency usage
- Optimise and improve the end-to-end hiring processes where possible
- Ultimately give the Head of Talent headspace to build the talent team.
With many of the requirements coming from the Engineering team, SyncD deployed an Engineering specialist Senior Talent Partner to be able to source the best in market talent but also manage internal communications with hiring managers.
In addition, with needs arising from several teams, SyncD utilised an Account Director that possesses experience across all digital disciplines including Data, Strategy and Product.
SyncD seamlessly integrated with the existing Talent Team adopting their internal processes including using Greenhouse and slack. The team utilised direct sourcing channels including Futureheads Database along with K+C’s social and advertising platforms.
Working closely with all hiring managers, the team calibrated their searches quickly to provide high quality shortlists ultimately placing several people across all disciplines.
- 15 vacancies filled across Agile, Data, Design, Engineering, Product and Strategy
- Advised and supported on improving engineering hiring process
- Head of Talent had the headspace to recruit a permanent talent team
2 – 7 Clerkenwell Green