Securing the talent needed to deliver large-scale digital transformation programmes and creating a robust talent attraction capability to support further growth.
SyncD were approached by a high-growth product technology business to help scale their London-based software development teams, modernise their tech stack and move to a microservices architecture.
To deliver this substantial digital transformation programme, they needed to make multiple tech hires, introduce a preferred supplier list of tech recruitment agencies, and develop a robust recruitment process.
There were two key criteria:
- Successfully deliver all required hires across multiple tech teams
- Identify, sign-up and manage a preferred supplier list of third-party tech recruitment partners
Deploying a hybrid-management method, SyncD utilised an onsite Talent Partner – supported by three additional candidate sourcing specialists at Futureheads’ head office.
Cultivating close relationships with each hiring manager and the existing talent team, the SyncD Talent Partner understood the candidate criteria for each vacancy and designed bespoke attraction strategies for each respective role.
These attraction strategies were initiated by creating candidate shortlists from Futureheads’ extensive network of digital and tech talent.
Three specialist recruitment partners were identified and signed up to the PSL to achieve these ambitious hiring plans, resulting in the broader reach of hard-to-find talent.
The embedded – onsite approach enabled the SyncD team to also conduct first-round interviews and assessments with candidates while ensuring the management of an efficient recruitment process.
- Five successful permanent hires and three tech contractor appointments
- Established a high-performing PSL of tech recruitment partners to support the business with their future hiring needs
- Introduced them to our friends at GirlGeek to support the creation of a diversity programme and networking event hosting
Account Director, Talent Partners & 3 resourcers
2 – 7 Clerkenwell Green
SyncD – A Futureheads Company | Registered in England and Wales under the company registration number: 06981893 | Member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) 102390